Thursday, April 3, 2014

My name is Monica Barrera I was born in Chicago Illinois coming from a family of ten. Both my parents were born in Mexico. I graduated from Benito Juarez High School in the year 2000. I continued my education when I assisted to Malcolm X College and then transferred to Harold Washington College where I graduated with my Associates in Arts. I came to NLU and this is my third quarter here. I currently work with Early Head Start children and their families as a Home Visitor. My major is Elementary Education which I have been wanting to do for a long time. I want to help others in any possible way along with their families to establish a better community. I want to work for CPS because here is where I wanted and want to work with the same students in the community. I am very interested in this class because I want to learn more about networks and other systems that I can implement in my own classroom one day.

Monica Barrera

No comments:

Post a Comment